Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Changes

1. A guy from my work moved to another shop, this mask was sitting on the wall all lonely for days as he packed up his things. It's sad but exciting at the same time, we're all still friends and shaking things up is always good for any artistic field. And so much exciting stuff is happening at Tattoo Zoo this spring and summer it's hard to stay sad for long. 

2. I took this at the (very nice and clean) bus stop after I bought the textbook for my Medical Terminology course. I can't tell if I'm looking forward to it or totally dreading it. Either way it'll open a lot of doors for me in the future so I'm going to do my best. And probably complain about it a lot here. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...