Wednesday, October 21, 2009

yesterday - banana and tea drama

I'm at the school cafeteria, buying some tea and a banana.
The guy in front of me in line is getting a lecture about if he just brought his own tea bag and mug he could be saving "up to $2.25!" from the cashier.
I prepare myself for a lecture on my tea as well.


Me: Hello!

Cashier: Hi...wait a minute, that's not one of our bananas.

Me: Uh, yes it is.

Cashier: No, I don't recognize it.

Me: You know what every banana looks like?

Cashier: Yes. (completely serious)

Me: Really?

Cashier: Yes.

Me: Well I got it from...really?

Cashier: Yes.

Me: I don't know what to tell you, I got it from that bowl.

Cashier: Okay then, if you say so, that'll be $2.75.

2 comments:

  1. What are you? Like a Wizard of the White who will be cursed forever if they lie? Jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, you commented on both! and they're the same! that's funny.

    and yes. that's me.

    ReplyDelete

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...