Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy!

I really feel rested. After missing three days of school last week, attending one full day, not doing any homework this weekend and relaxing in the evenings I almost feel human again.

I need to do this more often. I'm the kind of person who needs a day off every now and then or I go mental and get really sullen and depressing. I feel like a million bazillion bucks!

Other than being sick, I have had a great week. Highlights include delicious cupcakes, paper airplane races, beautiful sunrises from the top of a double decker bus every morning, finding new music that gets me excited, making new friends, and watching almost the entire fourth season of Dexter with my boyfriend in three days.

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can
.- Danny Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...