Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have this.


And I know it's ridiculous. But late at night when I'm half asleep you can not convince me otherwise.

It's a very specific alien that I'm afraid of:

The ones from the Alien quadrilogy? Not scary.

The ones from Close Encounters of the Third Kind? TERRIFYING!

The one from the Predator movie? Meh

The ones from Signs? Pretty scary. That movie freaked me out for years. And still does. It just seemed so real...the scene where the lady is filming a birthday party and the alien walks by, that's on the news? You know? AAAH freaks me out so much!

E.T.? Not scary at all.

The ones from Independence Day? A little scary.

The ones from Flight of the Navigator? Not scary at all.

The ones from Mac and Me? If they were bad guys instead of cute good guys they'd be horrifying, but I actually love that movie.

The ones from X-Files? OMG SO SCARY!

The Killer Clowns from Outer Space? Awesome. I mean, I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley or anything but I love them.

It's so bad that there's this ridiculous YouTube video hoax thing where these guys pranked their roommate about aliens and then they saw a real alien in his room? You know that one?...I had nightmares for a week after watching it. And I just went to YouTube right now to find it and got freaked the hell out by the little avatars of all the 'alien hoax' videos.

I'm looking over my shoulder as I type and my tummy feels funny.

It doesn't help that Stephen Hawking is all "Hey, it's a mathematical probability that they're out there and they hate us." (See here and here and OMG I CAN NEVER WATCH THAT DOCUMENTARY OR I'LL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN)


Ugh I just braved 40 more heart attacks to get this for you guys. It's so stupid but AAAGH.



I think I just have an excellent ability to lose myself in a story. It's why I like reading so much and why stupid alien movies and stuff scare the crap out of me...it could totally happen!

Um...yeah. I think that's enough.

(img via learn something every day)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, The movie Signs totally freaked me out for months, I imagined I saw tall alien creatures on rooftops everywhere, and the scene when Mel sees the alien in the vet's locked room with the knife, I screamed so LOUD. I think I have Neilasparaphobia also. How about the aliens in War of the Worlds? They are machines but still, freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAGH SHUT UP haha

    Those machines where they put the humans inside them and then spread them over the fields or whatever? So awful.

    ReplyDelete

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...