Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me and Ryan!



Today is our 4 year anniversary, counting from the date of our first date, where we held hands and had dinner and kissed at the end. And I made him drop me off two blocks away from my house so he wouldn't know where I lived in case he was a crazy person. Aww, how romantic!

 **also**

Today on my photo blog: I ranted about the awkward seating arrangements they force upon us on the bus! I know how much you all like hearing about what I hate about public transportation. Check it out! (haha)

I also decided right this second to change it from a 365 blog to a plain ol' takin' photos blog. No pressure, just pretty pictures. Because I am dreading the day 365 comes. Then what happens? I take it down? Hell no! So I'm going to work on that today. Right now! Here I go.

Um, that is, after I finish drinking coffee out of this ginormous skeletor mug I found in the cupboard and cuddling with Tankenstein all morning. *sigh* life is rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...