Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I Love Thursday



This dancing drunk giant puppet. It may be the funniest thing I've seen this week.



These kodachrome photos by Steve McCurry. Kodak stopped producing the film and gave him the last roll. He knocked it out of the park.  






HAHAHA I don't know, but it's hilarious.






Armor, weapony, gaudy and oversized rings. 







From here here here here here and here.



Here are a couple examples of this amazing art project. I love it so much!
(Click for a larger view)
"Wet'n'Wild"
in Grottaglie, Italy...



And "The Last Resort"
in Wandsworth, London.








These pictures of Snow Monkeys in Nagano Japan by Uncle Allan


Yes, that Uncle Allan! Apparently he's good at everything.


These students in Guadalajara made their own bike lane, because the government wouldn't put up the funding for one. This video is so cute!


 

I love to hate White Trash Fingernails. How can you live with those things? I mean seriously. How do you zip your jeans? Type? Keep them clean? All you can do well is scratch someone's back and make me want to barf on the bus that one time.




Funny Cat Videos. Duh. Here's three.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...