Monday, March 7, 2011

- free blog (Two posts in one day? Yes, because my music monday was RUINED by the YouTube sheriff.)

You know those cute little owls that bloggers have in their sidebars all the time that proudly proclaim "AD-FREE BLOG"? 

I don't see anything wrong with a blogger having advertisements, as long as they're tastefully placed and not all up in my face, (whoa, that rhymes!) so I felt like using that banner would have been a little hypocritical...but I really like the owl guy, so I decided to make myself a little guy that pertained to my blog instead. Here are some of the prototypes:

I started having too much fun, and thought of all the other bloggers out there in the world who maybe have ads on their blog but like the little owl guy with the speech bubble, so I made a bunch more. You all can steal any of these and use them if you like, just right click on the image and save it to your own computer. The original image is actually quite large, so you can resize it to whatever fits your own format.
 
You're welcome. :)

And if you want me to make you a personalized one, send me an email, I'd be happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...