Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A little work promotion...



Two guys from Tattoo Zoo (where I work) are going to be at the Victoria tattoo convention this weekend. I thought it would be nice to give 'em a little promo here too. Maybe some of you guys want to fly in for the weekend and get some sick tats? ;)

Meet Cody Walsh:

 (Photo by Gerry Kramer)

He makes tattoos like this:


For more, and to see the full pictures of these tattoos, click here

---------

Meet Colin Wiley:
 
(Photo by Cody Walsh)

He makes tattoos like this:


For more, and to see the full pictures of these tattoos, click here.


I think I might go on the Sunday as well for a bit, and hang out. Usually tattoo conventions are like watching a trainwreck. I mean, sure there's tons of talented and hard working tattoo artists out there in the world, but there's also a LOT of hilarious ego-driven "cool guys", "tough guys", and people who crawl out from under rocks in their mom's basements who tattoo their friends and spread hepatitis and skin infections like nobody's business. And they love conventions.

And the best thing ever always happens at conventions; people cut holes in their clothes to show off their tattoos. Seriously, like a round circle cut out of the lower back of a t-shirt. I'll let you guys know if I have any sightings of this amazing phenomenon. Maybe I'll bring my camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...