Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I Love Thursday





I first saw these drawings by Megan Eckman on Katie's blog and fell in love!



You can buy prints of her stuff (and more) in her Etsy shop.


I also love...


"The Bubblesmith" Sterling Johnson.

This Love Birds print.

The paleofuture blog...each entry is hilarious because it shows what people of the past thought the future would look like. (I.e. flying cars, jetpacks, etc.) And speaking of the future, World War 3 propaganda posters.

The A to Z of awesomeness by Neil Cameron.

This world map made of post-its:


The Brita Sweden photos that I originally saw on the Yes and Yes blog.

This weird diagram GIF-thingy that contains all the letters of the alphabet.

Out of context comic panels. This one kills me! WTF?

And last but not least, My Best Friend's Birthday...aka Quentin Tarantino's first movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...