Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Six Confessions:

(This photo is of my boss' new license plate, awesome huh?)

1. I have a crazy fear of my house catching fire while I'm sleeping at night. I triple check anything I think could start a fire, I sleep with the bedroom door closed tight so the smoke can't get me, and I refuse to sleep in the nude for fear that I'll have to be outside with the firemen naked and cold.

2. My new favorite snack is peanut butter and dill pickles. Like, just dip the pickles into the peanut butter and eat it. Probably because it's salty on top of salty. Salt is my favorite.

3. I just drank a pot and a half of coffee to myself and don't feel crazy. This is how I know I need to cut back on my caffeine intake.

4. I read the "missed connections" posts on Craigslist at least once a week. Not to look for myself in the ads, but to look for Ryan. He's always being hit on by ladies, and I feel like if I keep looking I'll find some desperate single mom who saw him at the pool with his kids or working with the disabled teenagers at his day job.

5. I am in love with Mexico. And I can't stop. I'm like, obsessed with the damn country. I want to go back.

6. Ask any of my friends, I am literally the hardest person to get onto the phone unless you call me at work.  I don't think I'm alone in this, but I hate the phone. To death. It's stressful and awkward to use.


---

On another topic, I got kind of a hateful/nonsensical-swearwords-filled comment recently, and just wanted to let all the haters out there know that I delete those comments and forget them forever. You can't hurt me via the internet.

You're not even a real person to me. 
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...