Monday, May 30, 2011

Lately...

I saw that Danielle posted a little update called "lately" on her blog. It was short and sweet and I am copying it,so yeah. There's that. Here's what I've been up to lately.


Reading: At the moment I am re-reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire. This is definitely one of my top ten books on earth ever. It's so well written, and uh...it's the story of the life of the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz. Awesome. I can't recommend it enough.

Watching: Ryan and I went and saw The Hangover part two last night at the local ghetto theater. More shocking than any part of the movie was all the parents who brought their super young children to see it. Not really my idea of a family friendly show, maybe I'm just old fashioned?

Listening: Working in a tattoo shop kind of kills a person's love for music after a while. I actually have been secretly revisiting old high school favorites like the Nirvana Unplugged album and Soundgarden's Superunknown.

Eating: ...sandwiches.

Loving: Spending time with my man, my cat, my dog, my books, my laptop. Getting letters in the mail from old friends. Sleeping and pajamas. Cheap red wine that stains my teeth. Getting up at 6am to read blogs and sip coffee while everyone else is asleep. My Toms shoes. Knowing that the few people in my life are worth a thousand acquaintances.

Looking forward to: every new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...