Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!



Mystery plants that look cool.

I'm also loving...
 ---
A dog with eyebrows! 

---

This video: My name is Two-Ten. (SO NSFW.) It's about a tow-truck driver. I'm kind of scared of him, haha. He's all breaking into cars and yelling at people and stuff... 


Ants-in-her-pants panties! Just the thing for fidgety females! 

This interesting discussion that's taking place on feminism and being feminine. First read Julie Klausner's (controversial?) article, and then read the responses from Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky and Kaelah Bee of Little Chief Honeybee. 

Wave at the Bus! This hilarious dad found out that his teenaged son's bus route changed so it goes right past their house...and decided to embarrass the hell out of innocently wave at his kid by dressing up in a different costume every single day for the entire school year. 

Two posts with the same name, by the same girl, on different blogs. The Way That People Are, and The Way That People Are. You may notice in the second one, I'm included in the twitter suggestions. It's the little things that make me so very happy! :)

I like these altered horoscopes by Austin Kleon. Except for Libra. Which happens to be mine. Damnit.  I want to do this to the horoscopes here now.

If you've got twenty minutes to listen, listen to this TED talk on The Power of Vulnerability. Very interesting! 

---
I love hilarious tear-off posters and joke posters. This one is my all-time favorite so far. 

---

This "store buyout" video, mostly because Hercules is SO CUTE! I really hope that crazy scheme helped him.

"To All The Girls Who Envy My Life" - a prostitute musing on the people who want to be her. 

These '80s photos of mallrats doing their thing, by Michael Galinsky. I found these on Checks and Spots. He wants to make a book. If you can, help him out! Time is running out and he's almost there.


The GIF of her dog!

This gif of the deterioration of the recognition of Native American Land Rights.  

Cool headphones. I'm drooling over this color and this color too!  Especially because mine are falling apart.

---
This made me lol at work the other day:

Found via HistoricLOLs

---
These mega cool lightbulbs. You heard me. Lightbulbs.

Iris Tsante's jewelry made from pencil crayons. Especially these rings.  

These light skeletons by jannepaint. Really cool photography/light play going on here!


This photo-essay on women in India who have received microloans; their lives and their businesses. Are micro-loans the best birth control device?

I want to go for a walk in here.

And last but not least...

These hand-colored photos of Old Japan found via My Modern Met. These were photos taken between the late 1800s and around 1930, and, according to flickr user Yves Tennevin, they were probably taken by an Italian photographer named Adolfo Farsari. Enjoy. They are some of the coolest pictures I've ever seen. 











 Find more here

 ---

 What are you loving this week? Leave me a link to your Things I Love Thursday, your Much Love Monday, your Link Love or your blog carnival. I promise I'll stop by and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...