Friday, July 1, 2011

fake windows and eleven blogs I'm loving lately

Hi, I'm Nova and...oh hell, I'm just gonna say it: I'm a blogaholic. I follow over seventy blogs. No joke. And I read most of the posts on each of these blogs, I read them religiously, unless they're about recipes or fashion or written from a dog or baby's point of view. Or I get all backlogged and feel too much pressure to read them. Then I kind of rebel and hit "mark all as read". Yes, I do. But only after seeing if there's any awesome giveaways or pictures of tattoos. haha

I will sometimes unfollow people. When I'm feeling overwhelmed I do housekeeping in my bloglovin' list and get rid of people who feel more like a chore and less like fun. People I never grew to care about, and people who stopped posting are the first to go.

But usually for every one person I unfollow I will find two more interesting cool people to read about, thanks to lists people post telling me who is awesome these days. And so now I return the favor.

Trust me, this is not an exclusive list. I love every single person I follow. For now, here's eleven blogs I am especially loving today. They are charming, interesting, snarky, bitchy, happy, cute, take beautiful photos, are hilarious, inspire me, all of the above or none of the above. I just like them.

1. Hipstercrite.
2. Bubby & Bean.
3. Lucky Lucille.
4. Classic Copenhagen.
5. Pencil Box.
6. Losing Myself.
7. To Make Love Stay.
8. Krisatomic.
9. SK and the Skyscrapers.
10. Pretty Zoo.
11. Shoplifting in a Ghost Town.




Why eleven? I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...