Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


I love when collages make things look so much cooler than they were in pieces. (The dredlock pictures are from 2006 or 2007 in a Greyhound station in Calgary. I also became pretty good at Pacman while I was there. It was a long wait. And the fisheye camera one was taken this winter at work.)
---

This week I love...

That my early spring photo is finally featured on Indie Ink! :) Click here to see it. 


Late for a deadline? Here's a document corrupter to buy you some time, haha!

This list of ways to be a good companion. 

---

I ate dinner next to Lindsay Lohan, had drinks with Wayne Gretzky, got hit on by Jeremy Irons, met Robin Williams, felt Jeff Goldblum's boner, ate at some of the finest restaurants, walked into some of the most exclusive clubs, and often felt as confused and depressed as possible.
---



This color footage of London in the 1920s.

This amazing writing prompt: oneword.com 

Digital business tools. Very useful, especially for those of you with online stores and stuff. 




---

These photos of shopping malls in the USA in 1990 by Michael Galinsky.
RADICAL!
















---



This neat website that tests your grammar and donates food to people who need it, apparently.


Did you know you can send a telegram to somebody?!! How cool is that?

Switcheroo! A cool photo project. 



They Draw and Travel, maps drawn by artists, found via Yes and Yes

---


---

The new customizable Leica D-Lux 5. I think I'd just get an all green one. Look at all the colors they come in! And you can customize everything, even the hot shoe and the lens cap. Fun!



---



The Virgin Files by Tommy Kearns. 








This idea for a bookcase. I love original ideas for book displays.

---

And last but not least... thinking creatively.
Warning, this film gets a little...weird.

---
What do you love this week?
Leave me a link to something awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...