Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tank's cavernous maw, aka one million photos of a bulldog.

If you wrestle with this dog, please be careful. He can fit your entire knee in his mouth. Once he ran, mouth first, into my leg. I had bruises that looked like a shark bite for weeks. It was an accident, don't worry.

Here he is panting in the car. You'll see what I mean. Big ol' mouth.



Don't some of these pictures look like he's laughing? No? Just me, the crazy dog lady?


---

One more thing. Have you noticed that lately like 80 percent of all girl bloggers have a half sleeve and it just happens to be in their profile picture? Like, oh, I just happen to be leaning to one side and wearing a shirt that shows my one tattoo, I'm a bad-ass? hahaha just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...