Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What happens when I'm home for too long: hair dye and nail polish. Also? Boredom and depression.


It's always bright colors with sloppy application. But it seems to work out alright in the end.I was making a weird face in that last picture but I like the way my hair looks. Solution? Pixels! Except, as a facebook friend of mine has pointed out, you can just cross your eyes and see through the pixels. Weird but true.


Life as an invalid is not all it's cracked up to be. You'd think that even a small part of me would look upon this week and a half of doing nothing as some kind of a blessing, but none of it is fun. Entire days have flown by, and I have accomplished nothing. I sit and stare at the tv. I feel bad about myself and try not to spend money or eat too much out of boredom. It's not a good time and I'm not using the time to my advantage. 

I tried getting drunk one day and just ended up feeling gross and sad. I dyed my hair, which is okay but it didn't make me feel better about myself. I tried learning how to make a chevron pattern friendship bracelet, which I fucking mastered, by the way, but even that amazing accomplishment hasn't improved my sense of self worth. 

I feel like a shitty human being, just sitting here all the time. Maybe it's just the lack of exercise making me feel that way. Or that I'm bored. I thought books, the internet and a tv would be enough to sustain my entire human existance but I guess I was wrong.


Here's to next week being less dismal and more vibrant! Salut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...