Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

I love my motherflippin' knee tattoo and I don't care who knows it! :) I love getting tattoos on body parts I'm not particularly fond of or hate showing. It gives me an entirely new perspective. I literally said to Gerry that "somebody's wearing shorts this summer!" haha (Psst...the 'somebody' is me!)

I also love...

My friend Kyle's newest paintings. I especially like the weird shapes coming out of eyeballs.



You can find more of his artwork here. And cool tattoos he's done recently too!

---


Die Antwoord on Letterman. I can't not smile when these guys are on stage. And I don't know if you can tell but they are swearing a LOT, they're just getting away with it because of their accents.


We're seeing them play live in a couple weeks!! :) So excited!

I also love...

How to deal with plagarism. Which I conveniently stole from Diana.

An interview with Chris, Simpsons' Artist. I have also decided that interviewing this guy is a goal of mine. He's the funniest dude I've ever heard of. 

Mark Jenkins' sculptures


Lauren's birthday surprise!

Before I die - a tumblr of items off peoples' bucket lists. 

Louis vs. Rick. A man teaches his cat to use instant messaging. "mittens blum" LOL
This video is so clever. You think he's just a jerk but then...well you'll see. (Thanks Chelle)



Scription chronodex planners. I'm thinking of DIY-ing something like that for myself in a moleskine. . 
Kyla's new friend, hahaha so cute.

And last but not least...

The internet is my religion. Intense. 


---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...