Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mo' music.



Whenever somebody says to me that they 'love all music...except country' I wonder if that also means bluegrass ... you can't not love bluegrass.



(The guy in the overalls look so much like my friend's little brother!)


I used to think I didn't like any rap or hip hop but the guys at work are really changing my mind about that as well. You can't limit yourself, music-wise. I have found I even like (some) bollywood stuff, turkish folk music, russian pop, crazy south african hip hop*, classical music and yeah, even some pop country songs.

*If you have never heard of DIE ANTWOORD, well, you have now. They're from South Africa and sing in English, Afrikaans and Dutch, and they're crazy. In a good way. Plus, that guy's tattoos are fucking sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...