Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I love Thursday



I've decided to pay homage to the lovely Gala Darling blog and do my own 'Things I love Thursday' post. Maybe I'll do it on other Thursdays too!

It's pretty self explanatory, I write things I love. On Thursday. Let's get happy!

Surprise rainy mornings. You don't even know how excited I get when there's that special chill in the air when I wake up. I love hoodies and I love umbrellas and I love puddles and worms and rainbows. Walking in the rain has got to be one of my all-time favorite activities.

Funny cat noises. The weird humming question soundy noises that make you feel like you should be answering back make me laugh.

T-shirts. I've been described as a t-shirt hoarder, and when I shop online for shirts it's been said that my eyes roll back in my head like a shark in a feeding frenzy. It's all true. My current t-shirt love is threadless.com and 6dollarshirts.com. Please do me a favor and don't tell me any other awesome sites. My credit card thanks you in advance.

This photo of me:

It hangs in my office and is all the inspiration I need on those days when I can not stop checking the facebook every fifteen minutes instead of writing. Angry mustache me tells it like it is.

Your own private music video. You know when you're listening to the perfect song on your iPod or mp3 player and suddenly the world seems to move with your music? Everybody walks to the beat, the traffic light changes along with the time-change, and a bird takes off with the crescendo. Perfect.

Cover songs and enthusiastic audiences. And metal-head girls. This video, even with the security guy right in the way still makes my day. Also? Who doesn't love a good cello player?



Translation problems. I think the funniest thing on earth is when something doesn't translate correctly from one language to another. One time when I was in Mexico I tried to say that I was embarrassed and ended up telling my friends I was pregnant! Woops!

Growing my hair out. I'm looking more and more like a real girl every day! Today I twisted most of my hair up in a bun and then stuck a ballpoint pen through it and it held! I can't wait 'til it's collar-bone length. Then look-out world!


This was fun but I've only left myself 13 minutes before I have to go catch the bus. In the rain! Yay! It's gonna be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...