Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nova The Spy



Until this week there has been one house that has captivated me. More specifically, one table on one front yard. With a gigantic "FREE STUFF" sign on it or nearby. And every single day, this table was covered what I can only assume were yard-sale leftovers from the neighborhood.

It was literally on this guy's yard for three months. And almost every time I saw it, there was different stuff on it.

After a while I started taking pictures of it.

Keep in mind each of these were taken on a different day throughout the entire summer. And they're mostly pretty bad quality because I didn't want anybody to notice I'm a weird girl who takes pictures of junk on the side of the road every day.

Enjoy.



















3 comments:

  1. you could totally redecorate your house with all that. these made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'd like to think of it as 'honing my spy skills'.

    ReplyDelete

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...