Saturday, November 13, 2010

Advice to everybody: stay outta my way!

I don't know if it's stress, my chronic tooth pain or the change in weather or what, but  boy have I been a grumpy jerk lately. I feel like the world is out to get me, everybody  is a bunch of lazy mean rude idiots (except for me, of course), and nobody could possibly understand how hard it is to be me. I want to pick fights with everyone I know, lay around in bed all day and avoid all human contact. I'm angry, annoyed, tired and bitchy.

In short, I am being ridiculous, and I know it.

I've been trying to have a positive outlook, tell myself about the silver lining to every crazy person on the bus, etcetera, but it's not working. It's a serious case of super depressing humdrums.


Do any of you have any surefire cheer-you-up methods? Tell me! I need a serious pep-talk or something!

5 comments:

  1. i know it's ridiculous, and trite, but when i get this way, one thing always helps. it involves being alone (usually in my car) and listening to stevie wonder as loud as possible. i don't know what it is about stevie, but it's hard to hate the world when i hear him sing. i also advocate long naps, lying on the floor listening to music (when driving is out of the question), going to see someone's puppy and/or kitten, watching a terrible funny movie (like stepbrothers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stevie too! I'll give him a try today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been in the same space for what feels like ever lately. roller skating makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was feeling angry today as well, so I decided to work out (After weeks of being lazy). Funny thing is that it actually helped my mood.

    My legs are sore, but at least my temperament is better.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANONYMOUS! The roller skating gave it away. :)

    Pauline, that is usually the best way to feel good.

    ReplyDelete

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...