I'm so excited up in here...today is my last day at work, then I pack tomorrow (anyone have some EXTREME LIGHT PACKING advice? I need to pack for super hot and then mega cold weather in one backpack.) and then Wednesday I take off on a big adventure!
I've begun scheduling posts for the days I am away because I'm not sure how much internet access there will be where I am going, especially the first week and I don't want you all to get bored of me and forget I exist.
But seriously, if anybody can offer any advice on the following subjects, I'd be grateful.
1. What would you pack if you were going somewhere hot and then somewhere cold?
2. Have you ever hired a car/driver in Cuba? What's the best way to do so?
3. Film cameras vs expensive digital...what should I bring with me? All of them? (haha)
4. Traveling in Cuba (or any country really) as a woman and/or a heavily tattooed person. Advice?
5. How to deal with missing your boyfriend too much while you're away. (haha I know, I know, total cheese-fest)
6. What's a nice cigar to bring back as a gift? I don't want to get suckered into buying some crappy thing, because I have no idea! Help!
7. What to do on a super long flight/traveling day...how to deal with airports, stress and TEN HOURS.
8. Traveling with a large group of people you hardly know to a tourist destination... I've never done this before as an adult. Should I bust out my fanny pack, socks with sandals, and khaki shorts?
I would love to hear your stories and advice on these topics!