Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things I Love Thursday




There are so many cool things to look at out there on the great, wide internet. 
Here are a few that sparked my interest this week.




 Cool maps from These Are Things. We really really need more maps around our house!



 Time lapse videos of immense snow falls.

December 2010 Blizzard Timelapse from Michael Black on Vimeo.


 Weird museum displays.
This one, the Museum of Broken Relationships, is full of items donated by people with broken hearts.




Candy colors! Creepy stuff! Did I mention CANDY? And COLORS?




 Maybe I'm a month too late, but this short video is creepy/cool enough to justify still posting it.


December from 328 Stories on Vimeo.

And, let me just get my two cents in here; you don't need to kill a tree every year guys. Plastic is fantastic.

Hilarious word-play. 


Get it? It's a snow man.



This stop-motion LEGO promo video. 


And this one. 


Aren't they cool?





This snake sweater rules. And the guy wearing it? Also rules.

6 comments:

  1. i love maps. i got one for Christmas. and some of my friends don't really think i am very cool anymore. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY It's Thursday!!

    3 things:
    1. Holy lot of snow, I love how they had to keep digging out the clock!
    2. I totally jumped when the guy chopped down the tree! Not COOL!
    3. Did you by any chance see Despicable me, Lego Man made me think "Light Bulb"

    I love Thursdays on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP! #5 made me jump right off the bat. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy! Ha, maps rule. I brought a road map as a souvenir back from Cuba. :)

    Brenda, I love your enthusiasm. :) I did see Despicable Me, it was really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelle, don't even pretend you wouldn't wear that.

    Erin Isn't it creepy?

    ReplyDelete

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...