Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


This week I like these things:

 This very accurate map of how I spend my time whenever I try to get stuff done online by Fuchsia Macaree


Matt Roeser's hobby of redesigning book covers. 
Tumblr! It's really really really fun. I love seeing tiny bites of pretty or interesting stuff and sharing it with others so efficiently. And then it's fun to go back and see what images and quotes I chose, all together in one gallery. Here's a link to mine. Let me know what your tumblr is in the comments, I'll totally stop by! It's like a glimpse into someone's psyche. 

This opportunity to work with abused Elephants. I can't go right now but I'm keeping it in mind!

You need to check out this post-it note art by John Kenn.There are so many really great sketches I didn't even know what to choose to show you. Here are some of the first ones I saw. (click for a larger view)





 
You can read more about John Kenn here and here


Oh, and last but not least, look at Paul Phung photography. It's some of the prettiest pretty pretty stuff I've ever seen. Here are some of my favorites:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...