Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHAT?

"Bye, I love you!" I shouted to Ryan as I ran out the door yesterday on my way to work, paused with my hand still on the doorknob, flung the door back open and added "I might get a tattoo today! Okay, bye!"


And he was all like:

Just kidding. He was just getting into bed after working the graveyard shift so he was more like "Yawn, whatever you say, I'm sleeping." I'm pretty sure in the above photo he was being silly at the dog to get the dog to do something funny. I'm also pretty sure he asked me to delete this picture. But I like it, Ryan. You're cute!

You know those weird controlly boy or girlfriends who think they have a say in the way their significant other dresses or does their hair? Yeah, they wouldn't stand a chance in hell with me. Ryan comes home to me with fluorescent orange hair one day, and some ridiculous outfit the next. But he does the same, like the time he came home with South Africa shaved into his hair.

We love each other because of who we are and who we want to become, not in spite of it.What would you do if your partner came home with a  new tattoo they got on the (semi) spur of the moment without consulting you first?

WHAT? I can't hear you!





For the record I got a hug and a high five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...