Saturday, March 26, 2011

I LOVE PRESENTS :)

Something amazing happened at work on Thursday.
My friend Chris Hold had been by on my days off and left a bazillion presents for me. And a grateful dead bear for Ryan. But who cares about that, do you want to see what he gave me? Forgive the weird lighting and background, I did this photo shoot beside my bed just before I went to sleep last night. :)











Yeah! Four new cameras AND two new (dusty, apparently) lenses. Guh, how much fun is this going to be? I'm especially intrigued with the first one.

Thank you Chris! You rule so much it's not even funny. And all you blog readers out there, check him out for real! He tattoos at Sacred Heart (at Nelson) in Vancouver. He's funny, well-spoken, and way too smart for his own good. Interesting man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...