Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tumblr'n around

I can't get over the amount of pretty pretty and weird things I come across daily on Tumblr. It really is fantastic. Here are some of my faves. If you want to know the original source, join the club. Tumblr is just a thousand million people stealing from other people...if one of these is yours, please let me know. Because it's awesome, and I'll totally give you credit, take it down and/or feature you on my blog.

























I may have said this before, but I feel like people's Tumblr accounts are like little glimpses into their psyche. It's a weird thing, I've inadvertently begun following a few people who are 14-16 years old and man they are cuh-ray-zee. Even on the internet. Or especially on the internet. And they constantly seem to be getting messages from anonymous people telling them they should kill themselves and they're fat and ugly and stupid and have no friends and in the same paragraph "Did I see you at the mall with so and so? He's so cute." So basically it's also a window back into the hell that is high-school. Goddamn teenagers are so weird and dramatic!

Do you have a Tumblr account? You should make one if you don't. And then tell me about it. I'd be curious to see what the inside of your brain looks like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...