Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I Love Thursday



Oh boy, you guys. Have I got some cool junk to share with you this week! Here we go. 

---
These 25 greatest "that's what she said" moments in comic book panels. I love things taken out of context like this, hahaha! For example: 

The impossible project. Oh, polaroids!

This stationary of horror. Hahah! So awesome and gross. 

These Die Antwoord t-shirts. Man I love those guys.

This list of ten important pictures that shaped America.

101 rad pin-up post cards.  Maybe not safe for work. 

This super weird picture of a boy and a fish. 


These "quirky" coloring books. I still love coloring.

Bento boxes. Pretty food always wins in my opinion. Check out this Flickr pool.

This is a fantastic idea, what to do when you're not sure whether or not you can throw something out.


Dear blank please blank. A series of really short funny open letters. 

This bathroom. Oh my goodness, how terrifying it would be to pee in there! 

This video of my friend Sam getting ready to go on a 2-year-ish bicycle trip...the "what to pack" edition.
See part 1 here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...