Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Humiliations For Donations!

My awesome friend Kimberly is doing something awesome and I'm all like "awesome". She's going to be walking in the AIDS walk in New York on the fifteenth, and has a really cool idea for soliciting donations. Check out this email she sent me:

Nooooooova!

I just registered for AIDS Walk New York and am super excited about the event! I want to do as much as I can to make a difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS. Here's my idea: You dare me to do something then you donate money to my team. I will then videotape this and post it to Facebook for your your entertainment. I anticipate making a HUGE fool of myself for a great cause.


A few of you have already sent in some great ideas, keep them coming. Please email any stunt ideas to
kimberley.williamson@gmail.com and feel free to challenge your friends to dare me. All I ask is that these stunts not put my life in danger; I'm trying to SAVE lives :)

I would really appreciate your help. Please sponsor me for AIDS Walk New York. Just click on the link below to visit my personal fundraising Web page. It’s fast, easy, and safe to make a donation online with a credit card, debit card, or paypal! After making your donation, you may be able to double your donation with a matching gift! Please consult your human resources department, or use the matching gift search engine on the AIDS Walk New York website, to find out if your company has a matching gift program!


I think you are awesome. Thank you for giving me your extra pennies for supporting AIDS Walk New York and for helping to put an end to this epidemic.


Follow This Link
to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support AIDS Walk New York


***

If you can help this girl out, or want to see her do something totally embarrassing, please please do so ASAP! She's a really cool person and I love this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...