Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Are Twinkies real, papa? (please help)

Ryan's kids love the movie Zombieland. And so do I. And so does everybody because, um...Woody Harrelson. Need I say more? I think not.


But I will say more because Bill Murray has a hilarious cameo for like ten minutes which rules. Anyway if you've seen the movie you know that Woody's character is raging around, being bad-ass and killing zombies every which-way, but all he wants deep down inside is to eat a Twinkie for some reason that I forget.

Here's a trailer for the movie in case you're totally lost, and also because I want to put it here. 
It's my blog, bitches.


One day, after multiple viewings of this movie, one of Ryan's kids asked him "Are Twinkies real, papa?"

*record scratch* They've never had a Twinkie! They've never even seen a Twinkie! What kind of world are kids today living in, where Twinkies may or may not be mythological food?

We set out the next day to secretly buy Twinkies and surprise them. But alas...Twinkies are not available in Canada. Literally, they are nowhere. Not even WalMart. (Yes, we checked EVERYWHERE.) And that's where you come in, my awesome internet buddies! I know many of you live in the good ol' US of A and totally have access to those disgusting little submarines of cake and goo. Please, oh please, can you send me some? I'll send you something back. Something totally Canadian. It'll be fun, I promise. If you can help us with our terrible dilemma, give me a shout at novaisawesome(at) gmail (dot) com.

Please, help us make their dreams come true.
(LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...