Friday, June 10, 2011

for _CoreyGirll_

So yesterday I tweeted something to the effect of "I'm not sure if my cat t-shirt is awesome or stupid" and got quite the response from all those people up in the Twitter zone. Apparently cats and t-shirts are popular on the internet, who knew? Anyway, CoreyGirl was all like "Pics or it didn't happen." and I was like:

 (There was supposed to be a "Challenge Accepted" comic guy here but Blogger is really being a douche* lately with pictures and will not let me insert it into this post, so just pretend you see him here.)

But I don't have an iPhone and instagram and all that jazz, and only got the tweet the next day, so I picked the wrinkly shirt out of the laundry, took some photos with my Canon G-11, put them on the computer, and uploaded them here. You know, the old fashioned way.


Notice how it's actually a tourist shirt from Reno for some reason? WHYYYY?

So there, _CoreyGirl_, it DID happen.

*I am THIIIIS CLOSE to moving to Wordpress or TypePad. For serious. Enough is enough Blogger you dickface. I'm afraid of change and am really comfortable with this platform so we'll see if I ever put my money where my mouth is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...