Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GPOY : me and my chest tattoo!

First, a joke: Two guys walk into a bar. The first guy says "I'll have some H2O." and the second guy thinks for a sec, and then says "I'll have H2O too." When they finished their drinks, he died. 

---

I decided there aren't enough pictures of me floating around the internet...so here's one. Ryan snapped this one from our bedroom door yesterday...he caught me in my natural habitat;  listening to random TED talks and drawing a portrait from a picture on my computer. What a nerd he's stuck with, hey? And look at that blank pegboard beside me. 
I should really use it for something.


And here's my half-colored-in chest! Note: it's still quite scabby on the flower and the bee's whole body, so that's why it looks weird and gross. Again, sorry about the watermark, but I just know the internet too well.


Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...