Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thing I Love Thursday

This week I only want to show you one thing because every single picture in this collection is so interesting, I thought it might be overkill to put them with other stuff. So...this week I love these cool-ass photos by Jon Rafman in his 9-eyes portfolio. From what I can gather, he either found these all from the Google Street view cars themselves, or he actually has his own vehicle like the Google Street View car...I'm not really clear, but either way he sure caught a lot of weird candid photos of people and scenery...each picture in this group really tells a story or makes you think and wonder. Here are some of my favorites, but there are many many more here

I actually thought these were fake at first, but knowing these are actual real scenes from real places in the world makes them all the more fascinating. Try and take a moment to really look at each picture. 

Click the pictures for a larger view.


For more, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...