Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!


Dew on a flower in the morning sunshine. What? It's pretty!

I'm also loving:




Catalog Living - a look into the lives of the people who lives in catalogs. Related: What If You Lived at Ikea?

This underwater restaurant-cum-hotel room. I die. I'd be so afraid to sleep in there, but love it at the same time. 
---



Too bad it's sold. :(
---

Lauren's post on "Hum"s outfits. Man that guy has style! 




Grilled Cheese Academy. Yes, it is as yummy as it sounds.


100 logos in 100 days. Very imaginative, haha! 

How to make organically shaped gears. I don't really know what you'd use them for but they look cool. 

Ten Abandoned Cities, aka Ten Places I Want to Visit!

---
This comic made me laugh the other day:


---

I also love...

This video of an epic battle between a kitten and some apples on a bed. 

This letter "Homer Simpson" wrote to Will and Kate to attend a Simpsons table reading.




Smithsonian Wild: 206340 random photos caught by motion sensor cameras around the world. 

The 'Japonizer': a traditional Japanese background generator. Great for Twitter or whatever.


That there's going to be a new Marilyn Manson documentary...and Shia LaBoeuf is going to help make it. What the?

4 Pugs doing the head tilt! HAHAHAHA


And last but not least...

Brian Dettmer's book carvings. Oh, the time he must have spent on these! I can't even process what I'm looking at here. Love!


For like, a million more, click here. I love the photos of the works in progress!


---

What do you love this week? Leave me a link and I'll come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...