Friday, August 12, 2011

my lunch on the stairs and some fun mail


Welp, as I mentioned a few days ago, I was involved in a photoswap. Meeling, my partner, just got the pictures I took developed and some of them are pretty good. Others are really blurry, and out of 24 pictures three of them are of my own feet, so um...what's up with that? Click here to see them, I think I can share it this way. I'm going to download the pictures and do a real blog post about them later on. I'm actually blogging from work right now! Scandalous! Somehow I got here 45 minutes early. What the?

Also, if you want to see what I sent to Erin "disaster", she did a lovely sweet blog post about it here. I forgot I stuck some Halloween masks in there as well until I saw the photos. 

Hope you are all having a happy Friday so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...