Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Great Canadian Beerfest! Photos!

We always have so much fun at these things, but we take it pretty seriously too. Check out the list of beers I wanted to try. Note, I have it arranged by Booth number, Brewery name and Beer name. No way to mess that up!


Once again, the Left Coast tangerine beer won my heart. It is SOOOOOOOOOOO yummy. If you like fruit beer, that is. I also loved the Howe Sound Pumpkineater and the Unibroue Ephemere Cassis. The Phillips Ginger beer was really interesting, and I tried something called The Backhand of God which Ryan said tasted like matches but I really enjoyed.

Beerfest is always awesome. Here are a few pictures of our progression into drunkenness. Note that I am sitting a lot, because FUCK YOU FEET. That's why.

Here we are getting serious, cross referencing our list with the list they give out at the door. Also, as you can tell by Ryan's body language, it was HOT out.


Drunk me and a drunk stranger thought this sticker about not cooking with the toilet water was very amusing.


And here's some proof I have friends other than Ryan!There were like...five or six more people in our group but somehow they all escaped my camera.


What a super fun day. Hey best boss Gerry, if you're reading this, thank you for buying us all tickets to get in! Oh, speaking of him, he just started a tumblr the other day and is getting frustrated because he can't figure out how to use it. Go follow his damn tumblr guys, it's just pictures of tattoos.
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...