Saturday, October 29, 2011

Diptych: autumn leaves


There are a few things I want to mention to y'allz.

First, did you notice I shuffled things around on this blog a bit? Did you see I added a pretty little column on the left side and cleaned it all up? Well I did. Thanks for noticing. This is because I've been toying with the idea of offering up ad space for trade soon, and I need somewhere to put all your pretty advertisements! I'll tell you more on that later, but if you think you would be interested, definitely shoot me an email and let me know! novaisawesome at gmail dot com. 

Secondly, I created a very fancy facebook page for my blog and would appreciate it ever so much if you would just GO HERE and click like. I mean, no pressure or anything, but if you do like me, then it sure would be nice. 

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that when I hit 200 GFC followers I'm gonna have a supermegacool giveaway. So, you know, keep your eyes open for that. 

Fourthly, did you see I added a couple tabs at the top there, just  under my header? If you click "four eyes tank" and "four eyes yeti" you are pretty much guaranteed to have a laugh.

And finally, I updated my "people I've been tattooed by" post again. There's more info, more pictures, and more cool tattoo fellas up in there. You know, if you're into that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...