Monday, November 21, 2011

BLOG BUSINESS POST - December Ad Space For Trade AND I'm looking for people who hate riding public transit for guest posts.

 Go on and skip this post if you don't want to read about free ad space for you and guest posting opportunities. BUT for the rest of you I have two things to announce.

Thing one - I am accepting sponsors for December!  

This may be only for a few months or it may stick, but either way it can't hurt to try it out, right? I've been feeling like it's time to try this whole 'sponsor' thing out...give 'er a whirl. Know what I'm sayin'?

What do you guys think about trading ad space? It's free, it's easy, we both benefit...AWESOME! And then I was thinking that since 'tis the season and stuff, maybe some small super cool small businesses, like Etsy store people and whatever might want to purchase a little ad space as well. So I'll give a couple spots to that as well for five bucks for a month's worth of advertising.

If you'd like to participate,  here's what I need from you:

1. An email - novaisawesome(at)gmail(dot)com - letting me know you're in the cool kids club now.
2. A 200x100 photo (or 200x200 if you want to pay cold hard Paypal cash) - static images only please! Unless it's super evil looking, then it can move. Or a pretty cinemagraph. Or a cat being cute. We'll talk.
3. Tell me what URL you want me to link your photo to.
4. Tell me if you want to participate in the 'check out my sponsors' post and/or do a guest post.
5. All your blog's sponsorship info...let me know what you need from me as well!


And here's what I will do for you:

1. I will design your button for free if you can't figure out how to do it on your own.
2. I will be sure to rotate the ads regularly so you each get a shot at the top space.
3. I am open to guest posts, and have some cool ideas.
4. I will do one 'check out my sponsor' post that features all of you, and as a notorious skipper of 'meet the sponsor' posts, I will do my best to find make it interesting for readers.
5. I guarantee that you will be infused with awesomeness if you decide to advertise here.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Free Space:



Five Dollar / Month Spaces - go at the top of the page because they gave me money so I love them more:


And then it'll be all like this*:
 

If you are interested in trading me some ad space on your blog for some ad space on my blog, or if you want to purchase a larger spot for your shop for five buckaroos, please e-mail me at novaisawesome@gmail.com and I will send some information your way.


*I hate the phrase "cool beans" and don't know why I put it on there.


---

Thing Two - I need some guest posters to talk about public transit! 

I would like to do a mini-feature here on  the horrors of public transit. Particularly on the strange things that happen all the time that the layman would be shocked to hear about, and/or what public transit is like in other countries. I already have a post lined up from India, stay tuned! :)

If you are interested in doing a guest post on why you hate public transit, or just on what it's like in your city (perhaps an etiquette post) please please send me an email or leave a comment below and I will be in contact with you.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...