Monday, November 21, 2011

What I Really Wore - At The Tattoo Shop - plus bonus cat photos!

It's two posts in one day because I'm feeling like blogging about sponsorship is a surefire way to make you all hate me. So here's an outfit post, hahahaha. I bet you're all curious how I dress when I'm at my ultra-glamorous job. Glitter? Pizazz? Coctail dresses?

NOPE. Jeans and a t-shirt and a hat because I really need to re-dye my hair and/or get a haircut. Ta-daa! I really like the giant belt loops on those jeans. And that Bill Baker shirt is one of my all-time favorites.


Why yes, that is my lint roller in the first picture. You can't get away with having a white cat and a black jacket without one! SPEAKING OF WHITE CATS and me, check this out:

SHE LOVES ME! 
(via my tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...