Thursday, December 22, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


I love how cool bricks look when they're painted black. 

I also love...

How to appreciate my body art without making me hate you.

The new drunk history video with Ryan Gosling, Jim Carrey and Eva Mendes. 

There are 13 santas in Iceland. And they're mischevious little fellas.

Grammar Nazis. I love Inglorious Basterds and these guys do a hilarious parody. Thanks Caitlin.

Also found via Caitlin? Some of the best xmas sweater tees I've ever seen.

Don't pierce your daughter's ears at the mall.

Why waiting in lines drives us crazy.

This rundown on the types of Christmas decorators out there.

Harold Hubert Piggybottom and all the antics he gets up to at Ashley's house every year

This should actually probably be under 'things I think are disgusting Thursday' but anyway, if you haven't seen these pictures of spiders up in some trees in Pakistan after a flood, you should check this out, it crazy.


---
This photo by Katinkaja

---

Did you know the Mayans never really predicted the end of the world in 2012?

German village produces 321% more energy than it needs.

Blue ribbons for Jack.

The YouTube sensations (haha) Mike Masse, Jeff Hall and Sterling Cottam. They played some shows in a pizza joint in Salt Lake City and he did spot on covers of tons of rad songs. Some of my favorites are No Rain, Paranoid Android, Space OddityThe Sound Of Silence, Blackbird, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For , AfricaOld Man, Can't Help Falling In Love With You and Linger (with Brenda Andrus). Seriously, they do a lot of songs. Very well.

Jenni's fisheye lomography photos of a cloudy day in Munich.

My new tattoo from Gerry! (pro tip: do not call him 'Gary')

Handmade Ryan Gosling.

These anagrams. 

More info on Krampus, for those of you who liked him earlier this week.

This shirt, I want it so much! 

Here's a little Christmas heartwarmer for y'all. (Thanks 'Chelle)

---
This.


---

My sister Lyndon's tumblr, because of photos like this and this, or this one of our youngest sister. Can you tell she's adopted? haha

Watch a girl who writes.

12 things you probably didn't know about the movie Home Alone.  

This really creepy houseplant. And learning about a new type of phobia I've never heard of but is apparently really common.

True story: I have synaesthesia.

The video for Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' version of 'Do You Love Me?" (one of my all-time favorite songs)

21 killer gift ideas for bloggers. (I'd like #3 please.)

That I got to do this guest post on Danfredo Rivera's blog. (It's about s-e-x! shh)

How to sign 'It's Like Christmas In My Mouth'. (Thanks Rochelle)

Russel Monk's 'neighborly portraits in Mexico'.

Either way, I don't really mean it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...