Monday, January 30, 2012

lately

Lately I've been...

Reading - Shanghai Girls by Lisa See. This is the second book by her that I expected to be sort of a lame love story and BAM it's super hard-core violent and crazy. I really have to stop judging her books by their titles. You should all read this book, it's insane.

Frustrated about - the gigantic queues on the library website! Hurry up, people!




Watching - Ryan and I went secretly to see the movie We Bought A Zoo, you know, the heartwarming Matt Damon movie? Let me tell you guys something, it was awesome. And bring a thousand tissues because I'm a real tough guy and I was choking back tears like every twenty minutes.

And we borrowed Conan O'Brien Can't Stop from the library on a whim. It's a behind the scenes documentary about the weird tour Conan O'Brien did when he was prohibited from appearing on television for six months. I thought it was going to be just his stand-up routine but it goes a lot deeper. Here's the trailer.



Listening to -a lot of Dimmu Borgir. I know they're not for everybody but I really like it. Here's one of my favorite songs. You should listen to it and pretend you're watching an epic battle scene in a 3-D fantasy movie or something.


I've also been listening to the band Ghost...they have over the top Satanist lyrics but the music is really good. Check it out. But just remember I warned you about the silly amount of devil-related songs. Here's a good one:


Nervous about - that whole gettin' my knee tattooed tomorrow thing. AAH

Looking forward to - starting a college class in February. It's called 'medical terminology' and I aim to get an A+. We'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!

And finally, here's a video of a baby pomeranian howling with some wolves. I love the head tilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...