Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things I Love Thursday


I love spending alone time with Tank-a-roo. I also love...


This video of Oscar the blind kitten playing with a ball.

Minimalist children's story posters. 

Miss. Indie is giving away a camera I want here.  

Splitsider's list of the best humor writing of 2011. Click the titles of the articles to read them.

These koala pictures. It looks like a little old man!

All the single ladies - real long but interesting.

Ten ways to get ready for 2012...a bit late, but still useful for cleaning out your brain.

---

Le Duo Maintenant (found via my friend Larissa who is learning to do this kind of thing!!). They aren't even human, I swear. If you're in a hurry just watch from 6:54 to 7:30 because it's unbelievable.


---


YouTube's most shared ads of 2011

This camera collection.  So jealous!

Dean Murdoch (from FUBAR)'s twitter. HAHAHA it's always funny.  Shanto.

Assume positive intent.

This dove rescuer! :) 

This hilarious poem that G. Nolst Trenité wrote about English pronunciation.

Beautiful swear words.

What boys do on the internet. (video)(nsfw)


---

Chronic Bitchface - I have this for sure.




---

Ask a mortician, episode four! :)




---

T is for Toilet - an animated horror story about childhood potty training fears...in claymation!
*note* Do not show this to children ever. 

---






---


And last but not least...

These photos of Guatemala by Kim Winderman.



For more of her work, click here. I wish I had the guts to take more true-to-life photos like this when I was in Mexico. Next time! Oh hell yes, next time! I'll bring every camera I own! :)

---


No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...