Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good mail day!

Good thing I arrived at work early...the mail lady came and knocked on the window a few minutes after I walked in the door and said I had to sign for something. I thought it would be some kind of ink or some other boring tattoo shop thing...but it was for me!!! From Amalie in Japan!!!


Of course I threw the shirt on immediately and took photos of myself wearing it because fuck yeah! 


And then I continued to photograph myself and my reaction to each thing in the package. First I opened the card because my mom always drilled it into me that that's the polite thing to do when you get a gift.


Yeah I have seizures when I read. Then I noticed a super cute journal...


... but there was nothing written in it. And I was not amused.  So I tried some candy.


 There was some folding paper...dual colored, NBD.


Two thumbs up, dudes. And what is this?


Pineapples? Funny cute children playing baseball? I do not understand Japanese candy.

This one is definitely more candy, I thought, trying to explode it with my mind. 


...mints...


...to see if it smelled spicy, of course.

I also got my gst cheque today, which is always a surprise to me even though I've been getting them regularly since I was eighteen years old. Somehow my stupid math brain can't understand finances like, ever. Aren't good mail days the best?

I think I'm going to try and make a paper crane or two tomorrow. Yay!


p.s. the t-shirt is from Inkrat Tattoo in Tokyo, you should go get tattooed by them if you ever get a chance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...