Friday, March 11, 2011

My writing. And my journal.


Erin at My Beautiful Disaster tagged me to do one of those handwriting memes. And I was all like "Why the hell not?" Plus, I had that free space beside this pizza in my journal. So, you know. I don't know. Here it is!

Tadaaaa!


The questions were:
1. What's your (blogger) name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite bands/singers?
7. Anything else?
8. Tag 3 bloggers.

Here's  a close-up, in case you can't read my cramped chicken scratch writing. 
 

As you can see, I tagged your mom. I don't know who on earth I could tag...I'm pretty sure nobody actually reads this kind of thing. Usually I don't. It's like, the second I see the word 'meme' I go into skim-mode because they're normally just a strange way of allowing a blogger to talk about themselves obsessively. But if you're into the whole 'meme' thing, please tag yourself and leave me a comment letting me know where I can see your writing. And I swear I'll read the entire thing. Bonus points if you work in a picture of pizza! ;)


Also, if you wuv Radiohead, I wrote an entire blog post on my favorite song a while ago here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...