Saturday, April 9, 2011

panoramic flowers



Not much to report this morning, so here are some pretty flowers instead. Yes, I'm one of those bloggers. Deal with it. Does it help you to know I took these pictures a year ago and all these flowers are currently dead, destroyed not only by our harsh Victoria winter (I joke, I joke) but also by a weiner of a dog who is afraid to get his feet wet when it's raining, and would rather walk through our little planter than on the wet driveway to get to the grass? Yes it's a question, that was just one hell of a run-on sentence. 

So basically what I'm saying is you're looking at the ghosts of flowers past. Passed. Past? Whatever. They're dead but you can see them.

-fin-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...