Monday, April 25, 2011

Presenting: my sister! v.4

You can see part one here, part two here and part three here.

This girl? Talented. She takes some of the best photos. Also? She's related to me and has the awesome gene. Here are some of her photos I stole from her facebook. With her permission. So...not really stole at all.  I also have been asking her some random interview questions throughout this series. We're on...question seven now.




7. Tell us about your dogs. They're cute. Haha, they are cute aren't they? Well having no kids (nor the desire to for a while) they're my babies, Lily is 2 and Bella is 1 and they are both German Shepherd Husky mix. Lily is very smart and very clean but barks waaaay too much, Bella is kind of dopey and mischevious but I love her for it! They both follow me everywhere and know when I'm happy or sad and need a good dog hug, haha. Also they have got to be the best thing to come home to when noones around, so happy to see me everytime.


8. Tell us a joke. so a dyslexic guy walks into a rab.......

9. What is small town Alberta like? Kind of already explained it but as it grows, I keep meeting new people and am starting to like it even more. Definitely like to leave once in a while for a weekend or a week but I still can't complain about it. One of the worst things would have to be that everyone either knows you or thinks they know you and the drama is just what some people do for fun. You can find that everywhere though. Its the people you choose to surround yourself with and the way you handle yourself, I have no drama with anyone and it's because I genuinely don't like it and I don't allow people to bring it into my life. Another favorite quote... "if you didnt see it with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears, dont invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth."

10. What's your favorite time of day to take pictures? I love sunsets, they are so beautiful and peaceful.


11. You seem to take a lot of outdoor scenery photos, do you have any tips you'd like to share? Yes thats my thing. I'm starting to like taking pictures of people more now but scenery is my favorite. I love travelling for that reason too because Alberta is beautiful but there are so many amazing places I can't wait to explore. As for tips, sometimes you have to just sit and wait for that perfect shot, for example storm photos, you need to wait until the clouds are just right or in order to catch a lightning bolt, I have so much patience because I love getting that perfect shot.


12. What do you do in your spare time? Like I said, like to bowl, play pool, drink, take my dogs for walks, go on adventures for nice pictures, travel when the $ is available, also spend a lot of time with my family that's close (miss my sister though!). (Editor's note: AWW miss you too!)

I'm opening the floor for questions for Lyndon again. Anything you want to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...