Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So yesterday was pretty rad!

I mean...the weather was crap. Frickin' monsoon-like rain and near zero temperatures, and wind. Oh the wind.It was c-c-c-cold out.And that's coming from someone who takes pride in being able to weather the...weather...you know what I mean.


But I was distracted...I was on my way to get my chest tattooed. I was more nervous than you can imagine. Like, more nervous than for any tattoo I have ever gotten before, really! I guess because everybody I have ever talked to about it has made crazy pain faces even at the mention of it, and so many people have said it was the most painful tattoo they've ever gotten.

In actuality, mostly because I was prepared for it, it wasn't so bad. It still hurt, don't get me wrong, but it was like, just another tattoo kind of hurt. Also? I took like three advil just before we started which probably had something to do with it. :)

I don't want to put pictures of the entire thing up here, because you know how people are with stealing crap from the internet, and it's not finished yet...I just feel really protective over it. And Colin hates the internet...I'd be so bummed if someone stole his hard work.  Here are a couple sort of semi-pictures of it with really fancy watermarks, haha.



They're not the best pictures but you can get the general idea of what it's going to be like anyway. On the other shoulder it meets up with my mummy/My Little Pony sleeve and goes kind of behind the mummy's head. Thanks a billion COLIN! I feel all proud, it's so pretty and he has been working like fourteen hour days every day for the past two weeks. It was so nice of him to fit me into his schedule.

---

After I left the tattoo shop, I went to the photo place and picked up some photos I dropped off a few days ago. I have finally figured out my lomography fisheye camera! This time the majority of my photos actually worked out, which is great news. Usually they're underexposed or my hand was covering the flash or something. This bunch of  photos totally ruled. Here's a preview:

Pretty good, right? I'm going to be posting more throughout the next month or two. 

 ---

And so I took the bus home wearing a ridiculous chest bandage...I put a couple pictures of it on my Tumblr here. Check it out for a laugh. I looked ridiculous in that v-neck sweater and a big blue thing taped to my chest. I went to the grocery store looking like that because getting tattooed turns me into a ravenous freak. A couple chocolate bars made it into my grocery basket...the cashier asked if I was going to eat both of them myself, and I smiled and told her "As soon as I get home" and she said

"You go girl."

Hahaha. Yes. I do go. I eat two chocolate bars whenever I want. Girl power!

When I got home I found mother effin' TOMS shoes waiting for me. They must have come in the mail while I was out. I tried them on and they fit like a glove. I know everyone on the internet keeps saying how great they are, but I'm going to add my voice to the chorus...AMAAAAAZING!


What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...