Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chest tattoo, round two!


At 9:00 this morning, the awesome Colin Wiley picked me up at home and drove me to the tattoo shop, and we "got our tat on". We only got a couple hours in before his next appointment showed up, but what the heck, it's really starting to look like a honeybee. Lucky me!


YESSSS! Sorry about the weird watermark, I just really don't want chumps copying Colin's hard work.
So yeah, that's basically all I did today. And I fell asleep three times on the bus on the way home. Getting tattooed is hard work.

And now that I have your attention, here are some random pictures I had on my camera from last week that I don't know what to do with other than put them here:

 1. Telling secrets to Tank. 2. Smoked out Brainz in a Tim Hortons drive through. 3. My favorite pin.


 1. A corner of the kids' bulletin board. 2. Tank's eyeless Pikachu doll. 3.Ryan brought home a giant vintage slurpee sign.

 1. Bee in our yard. 2. Spider web and junk. 3.Ultimate potato chip.

 1. May long rodeo. 2. Bones Rocks. 3. Kind of a weird pharmacy sign.

 1. Stupid sign outside of a McDonalds. 2. "Randy Sucks Cool Tattoo On Side Of Neck" 3. Graffiti pit. 4. Red Hot Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...