Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Consider my day made! Crappy portraits!

Have you ever heard of the "free crappy portraits" website? Because it. Is. Amazing. Basically, you send them a picture of yourself with a little description, and someone will draw you. But...not well. Hm, actually, now that I'm looking at the site some of them are AMAZING. So...guess it depends on your artist. Also, if you want, you can volunteer to be a "guest artist" and draw someone else. Which I did. How exciting!

They're going to be featuring my portrait today. Here's the photo I sent them:


Here's the description of us I sent along with the picture:

"This is a photo of me and my best dog ever, Tank. He enjoys long walks around the block, peeing on every plant, and treats. I like books and hate taking the bus. Let me be clear: Tank and I are just friends. We don't like each other "that way", no matter what those kids at school say"

I like how I kind of look like a character from the Archie comics, and she incorporated every single thing I said in my description. Except WE'RE NOT IN LOVE DAMNIT, haha. 

I love the book title. It's all about the details, you know?

If you would like a crappy portrait drawn of you, it's pretty simple. All you have to do is go to freecrappyportraits.com and email them a picture of yourself with a short description. I can't wait to draw my 'guest' post...she likes the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Ding ding ding! And I suck at drawing. It's gonna be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...