Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ryan got his free crappy portrait!

In case you missed my free crappy portrait from freecrappyportraits.com, you can see it here. But you need to check out the one Ryan had drawn...it's so great. Here's the photo he sent them:



And he said:

Two of these three young fellas are my kids (Braelin and Cassidy,) the other is a neighbor (Noah) and together they are ridiculous (in a good way though!) I was told that they look like the Beastie Boys on Halloween in this photo, so there's that.
 
And here's what they drew up!


So rad! 

If you go to their website, you'll see that I've also drawn a couple. Be forewarned, they are really crappy. Like, really really crappy. But I'm kind of proud of one they haven't posted yet, of a guy singing karaoke. Anyway, it's nowhere near as cool as this one. But whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...